5thirty

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

2 More Days

2 more days and ill be leaving tenerife, and 2 more days and ill be home! I can't wait. It's like waiting for Christmas!!! And my "gifts" being having my family around me again, sleeping in my bed, seeing my frieds, and MORE friends.

The day after i arrive, one of the people i consider to be my closest friends is coming to spend some TWO WEEKS over at our place. Some days after that, more friends will arrive, friends from as long as i can remember who i am lucky enough to have in the same country as I, and one that is on vacation, who will be the 3rd installment of the group that's coming over. I'ts going to be crazy fun, all of us at our apartment with my family. All of us giong places i have never even been to myself. We're going to see beaches, walk along calle San Miguel (my favorite street in Mallorca), eat ice cream while listening to the musicians that play on its narrow streets, see the paintings of artists who share the same spaces as the musicians. There will be other things too, like shopping. 5 girls all together is dangersous for any pocket. But i hope my "discipline" won't fail me! I'm also looking forward to having them meet the new friends i've made at Mallorca--they will surely show my Manila friends a good time.

I'm really excited. And i can't wait for my Christmas in July!! It's true, God will always look after you. After all these months of work away from everything, i'm going to be with my family, so many friends at the same time, everything I was away from, ten fold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home